Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Does your child suffer from...
Sleep Breathing Disorders
Choking or Gagging
Acute/Chronic Respiratory Issues
Why chose us?
Since children tend to roll off the side of the bed during sleep, a side barrier has been strategically implemented on each side of the mattress to create a concave design that will cradle the child in the center of the bed.
The Comfy-Lift™ Bed is designed with the growing child in mind, using a foot-adjusting feature to account for growth of the child. This feature makes the Comfy-Lift™ Bed a long-term form of treatment for your child's sleep-related disorders.
Our mission here is to help the most helpless among us - the children, as well as adults who suffer from sleep breathing disorders. All children deserve the highest quality of life and healthcare possible.
If you would like to know more about the kid cart talk to your doctor or click HERE.
If you would like to learn more about the Comfy- Lift bed click HERE
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Me and you are not so different these days. I am not satisfied with my situation and cry a lot too.
I look to someone else to fix my problems. When God gives me a solution that He thinks will do the trick and make me satisfied; it doesn’t work. I cry more.
When I lose my faith and don’t trust him, I get scared and cry. When I can’t see the plan, and think that I know what is best, I end up crying because it’s not right.
It is only when I completely surrender my own ways, and just be held tight, that I am truly comforted. When I am held close, and can feel His arms holding me tight, that is when I am calm. That is when I am at peace and can slowly drift off to sleep, knowing that everything will be ok.
So go ahead baby and cry; I will cry with you. I will hold you tight knowing that I am also being held tight. Everything will be ok. Trust me; and I will trust Him.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
|Me in my Super woman cape :)|
|Can you see me mom?|
Then I got a bunch of house work done like 3 loads of laundry (washed, dried, folded, and put away!), cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes and invited friends and family to the Baptism that is taking place this weekend for our youngest child!
Then, it was such a beautiful day that we had to go out and play! This really was the highlight of my day. We got some work done but took time to play on the playground and bump in the yard. Hearing my kids laugh will bring me out of almost any kind of funk I may have been in the day before.
Life is full of ups and downs. I seem to go through them on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis. I hope you are having a good day today too.
Friday, October 23, 2015
It started with our nurse having car problems and not being able to come in to work. (I really think I would go crazy if I didn't have them to talk to and today is proof. I am a mess.)
- Then the hubby and I NEEDED to talk about money stuff because tomorrow is pay day. (Don't we all just LOVE those talks? Kind of depressing)
- Then the hubby left me alone with the kids and went to work. (Yep all 3. Most days this may not be an issue, but I feel so alone when I don't have some adult to talk to)
- In an attempt to do the "grown up/responsible" thing, I asked a friend to take the middle child so I could get some work done on that money stuff. (Sooo, you know, I am writing this blog post instead)
- The middle child is sent off and 10 minutes later I am bawling my eyes out because I miss him and his cuteness. (Even though, when he is here, he can be in the way and I think about how much cleaner my house would be if he wasn't around taking every toy out of the toy box)
- Missing my kid got me thinking about a family that I have only met online, but they feel like blood relatives, that just lost their 6 year old son that has the same condition as our oldest. (My heart breaks from them and I think about how we may know that kind of loss someday too. I think about how much I am missing our middle child, and I know he is having fun at a friends house. The tears flow harder now as I reach for that bag of chocolate chips)
Life is hard. Life is messy. Sometimes our lives get thrown off course and we have NO ONE to blame, not even ourselves. I am having one of those days.